2011年1月25日星期二

I guess I'll probably be watching some of it I'm a hard core addict

I guess I'll probably be watching some of it I'm a hard core addict, I know it, and freely confess that I'd probably be watching them old folks with wiffle bats, too…The fact is that the Silver Boot Trophy ain't worth a bucket of warm spit, as far as I'm concerned.The ONLY trophy I care about is the WS one, which we ain't never got in sniffing distance of (so I don't wanna hear it from the Chicago fans cuz at least they've HAD one before) and this replica Rado R20339752 Ladie's watch year, men will get pregnant before we will break .500, let alone get within eyesight of the playoffs…So it's gonna be:5 20 Brandon Backe vs Kenny Rogers:5 21 Ezequiel Astacio vs Chris Young :5 22 Roy Oswalt vs Chan Ho Park:Game 1:Brandon Backe, RHP vs Kenny Rogers, LHP:this year:

Brandon has just come off a 4 hit CG shutout of the Giants last Sunday.3 2 in 8 GS with 4 QS and 5 HR, 13 BB and 37 K in 50.2 IP (6.1 IP start) with a 4.97 ERA, 1.30 WHIP and a .268 BAA.vs.TEX: 3 G in relief, 2 HR, 4 BB and 8 K in 5 IP with a 12.60 ERA and a .391 BAAKenny Rogers, LHPdrafted in the 39th round in 1982 by the Rangers from a Savannah, Ga HS.Was called up in 89 and spent 89 92 mostly as a reliever. replica Rado R22358902 Men's watch Converted to full time starter for good in 93 and went 44 25 over the next 3 years.He (stupidly) signed with the Yankees as a free agent after 95 (was Boras his agent back then, I wonder?) got hisself a rinG in 96, although he didn't do real so good, bombed (hahaha) in 97 started 22 G and relieved in 9 more, with a 6 7 and a 5.65 ERA.He must have been happy to be in Oakland in 98 at the beginning of the Big Run and went 16 8 in 34 GS with a 3.17 ERA.

He threw 8 innings, didn't walk ONE guy and his pitch count was 15 or fewer in every inning except the 7th and then it was 21.Don't ask me why on earth he can't pitch like this against any other team…Looks as if Berkman is starting to heat up (I hope, I HOPE) and Pence jumped on one of Carpenter's few mistakes to beat him.Tomorrow, it's Felipe Paulino vs Todd Wellemeyer at Pac Bell.Yes, that is Wellemeyer, the ex-Card.So hopefully, that will be good news for Paulino, who certainly pitched well enough to win last time replica Bvlgari 101196 Ladie's watch going 7 innings and giving up 2 runs on 5 hits, NO walks and 11 K and the guy that beat him last time just 1-hit the Giants tonight.Man, I hate those late night starts.I like the game to be ENDING around 9:15 9:30….

没有评论:

发表评论